"Free Money" Programs
Other ways to help Springhill with funding:
Many companies support employees by matching their donations to educational organizations like the Springhill Parent Faculty Club (PFC). It is an easy way to double your contribution and support Springhill Elementary. To find out if your employer offers matching gifts, please use one of the following options:
- Use this link doublethedonation.com/springhill to search the on-line database of company matching gift information.
- Check with your HR department or search for "matching gifts" on your company intranet. They will provide you with either a paper match form or direct you to your company's electronic submission process.
If your company requires an email address to verify your contribution, please use email@example.com.
Support Springhill PFC while you shop! Purchases made through "smile.amazon.com" will give a proceed to Springhill PFC. Anytime you shop at Amazon simply start with this link below. URL will start "smile.amazon.com" and the organization you are sponsoring will show in the top left of Amazon site.
When you purchase participating products at any grocery store, please remember to cut out the Box Top coupon, and bring to your classroom. Our Box Tops Coordinator collects all the Box Tops and sends them in. Checks are mailed to school twice a year to benefit Springhill Student Council.
Box Top Summer Challenge! Student Council challenged all students to collect box tops during the summer. All classes with over 100 box tops turned in by Friday, 9/8 will be entered to win a popsicle party in September. Four classes will win with one class from K-1, 2-3, 4-5, & SDC
Thank you to all of the Springhill families that have registered for eScrip in the past! If you haven't yet signed up, it's easy! If you signed up for eScrip last year, you need to renew this year using the same easy steps.
Here's How it Works
- You register any or all of your existing debit, credit and grocery loyalty cards for use in the program.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to Springhill, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered. Examples of participating local merchants are Diablo Foods and Lunardi's.
- Your purchases are tracked and are available to you online so you can see just how much you are earning on your child's behalf!
Sign Up Online
- Go to http://www.escrip.com
- Click on "sign-up"
- Follow instructions
Our Group Name: Springhill Elementary
Our Group ID: 137331069
During the year we will partner with a local eatery who will donate a portion of your dining bill to Springhill PFC when you mention you are taking part of our Night Out. Take a break from cooking and keep an eye out for notifications of Nights Out in our Springhill Spotlight newsletter.