"Free Money" Programs
Support Springhill PFC while you shop!
The AmazonSmile foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases. Tens of millions of products are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their smile.amazon.com product detail pages. Remember, only purchases made at smile.amazon.com (not amazon.com or the mobile app) generate AmazonSmile donations.
Here’s how to shop:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with you Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose “Springhill PFC” to receive donations
4. Start Shopping
When you purchase participating products at any grocery store, please remember to cut out the Box Top coupon, and bring to your classroom or leave in the white Box Top mailbox at the office. Our Box Tops Coordinator collects all the Box Tops and sends them in. Checks are mailed to school twice a year to benefit Springhill Student Council.
Thank you to all of the Springhill families that have registered for eScrip in the past! If you haven't yet signed up, it's easy! If you signed up for eScrip last year, you need to renew this year using the same easy steps.
Here's How it Works
- You register any or all of your existing debit, credit and grocery loyalty cards for use in the program.
- Participating merchants will make contributions to Springhill, based on purchases made by you, just by using the cards you have registered. Examples of participating local merchants are Diablo Foods and Lunardi's.
- Your purchases are tracked and are available to you online so you can see just how much you are earning on your child's behalf!
Sign Up Online
- Go to http://www.escrip.com
- Click on "sign-up"
- Follow instructions
Our Group Name: Springhill Elementary
Our Group ID: 137331069
During the year we will partner with a local eatery who will donate a portion of your dining bill to Springhill PFC when you mention you are taking part of our Night Out. Take a break from cooking and keep an eye out for notifications of Nights Out in our Springhill Spotlight newsletter.
Updated: July 24, 2019